Vaping is a great way to consume cannabis. It’s not only healthier than smoking it, but also allows for precise dosing and a variety of flavors. The following guide will show you how to vape your favorite strains with ease!
Purchase your favorite strain from your local dispensary
Purchasing from a dispensary is the most common way to obtain cannabis. There are many different kinds, so it can be difficult to find the one that’s right for you. Once you do, though, getting your hands on some weed is simple.
The best place to buy weed is at a local dispensary. The staff will know exactly how much THC (the chemical inside of cannabis that gets you high) is in each strain and can help you select a strain that works well with your needs and preferences. The quality of their products will also be top-notch because they don’t want anyone who buys from them leaving disappointed or sick!
Load it up
Once you’ve got your vape pen, it’s time to load up. Depending on the cartridge size, you’ll need anywhere from 1/2 gram to 1 full gram for a normal-size hit. If it’s larger than that, you may want to try an extra-large cartridge (more on those later).
The amount of cannabis you use in each puff can vary from strain to strain and even from person to person based on tolerance levels. Generally speaking:
- Sativa strains tend to be more energizing, while indica strains tend toward the sedative effects—so if you’re looking for something mellow after work or class but still want some energy later in the day, opt for an indica-dominant hybrid like Girl Scout Cookies or Blue Dream. If it’s late at night and all you really want is relaxation without sleepiness (or if your lunch break just wasn’t long enough), go with a sativa-dominant hybrid like Durban Poison or Jack Herer; these strains will get your creative juices flowing and keep them flowing until they start flowing onto everything else in sight!
Choose your settings
Next, you’ll need to set your vape on the right settings. Each device has different controls and buttons, but most have a power button, temperature control button (if there is one), and sometimes a fan speed slider. To start vaping, turn on your device and wait for it to heat up before taking a hit—this will vary depending on what model you have. For example:
- A PAX 3 heats in less than 20 seconds while an Arizer Solo 2 takes 60 seconds or more to reach its optimal temperature setting of 374°F (190°C).
- With DaVinci Ascent Vaporizer models like the Classic or Plus, you can choose between four preset temperatures ranging from 340-410°F (170-210°C) or adjust the temperature yourself with an app for smartphones connected via Bluetooth.
Choose your delivery device
There are many different types of vaporizers, and each has its own pros and cons. Here’s a rundown on some of the most popular delivery devices:
- Vape pens are small vaporizers that resemble e-cigarettes. They’re usually handheld and battery operated, but some have chambers where you can add loose weed to be vaped.
- Vape mods are larger devices that use rechargeable batteries. They’re more customizable than vape pens because they allow you to change wattage and temperature settings, but they can be expensive if you buy them from a store (around $50-$100).If you want to buy one online for less money or build your own out of parts from Amazon (around $20), there are plenty of tutorials available online (like this one from Herb). If you choose this route, make sure that before using it for the first time there aren’t any shortcuts in wiring up the device which could cause an electrical hazard like shorting out due to loose connections between wires or screw holes not being tapped into properly so screws won’t go all the way through when attaching things together etc., as these could potentially cause injuries during use later down the road due their nature being potentially dangerous if left unchecked beforehand during assembly process itself – be careful!
- Relax and enjoy!
Start your vaping journey.
Starting your vaping journey can be intimidating, especially if you’re new to cannabis. But don’t worry—it’s easier than you think. First, start by trying a few different strains and finding out what effects they have on you. If you’re unsure of how to do this, look up a local dispensary in your area and visit their website! They’ll most likely have an online store where you can browse their selection of vapes and cartridges, as well as other products like edibles or oils for dabbing purposes.
Once you’ve decided on which type of vaporizer will suit your needs best (disposable e-cigarettes are usually cheaper but require more frequent replacement; rechargeable vapes cost more upfront but last longer), purchase one from the website of your chosen dispensary and wait patiently for it to arrive at home before diving into all sorts of fun adventures together!
And there you have it! Vaping is easy and fun to use, so why not give it a try? The most important thing to remember is that vaping is different from smoking. You will experience less coughing and irritation in your lungs, because there are no harmful chemicals being burned up in smoke—just vapor.